The finale of the Full Tilt Poker $1 Million Guarantee event featured a heads-up battle between KiKaMo and elitesrush. When the final cards were dealt, KiKaMo earned $176,731.10 for the win, while elitesrush settled for a consolation prize of $136,568.30.
- The total number of players to cash in this tournament was 306.
- The average cash in this tournament was $3,860.78.
- Non-PocketFivers at the final table combined for a total of $397,429.30.
- Members of the PocketFives earned $478,342.52 of the $1,181,400 prize pool.
- Among those PocketFivers narrowly missing out on the final table in this tournament was zestfulyclean, who finished in 12th place and cashed for $11,814.
- TheoWalcott14, who finished in third place, earned 10.58% of the prize pool.
- PocketFivers who reached the money in this tournament made the countries of the United States and Canada proud, just to name a few.