The High Rollers Super MILLION$ $10K, $2M GTD [2-day event] event was won by Darren Elias. Darren Elias beat 206 players to take home $393,262.00 for his efforts, or 19.66% of the $2,000,000.00 prize pool. In total, PocketFivers cashed for 5.31% of the total prize pool, led by tcrames88, who finished in 7th place in this tournament for $77,565.80.
- This tournament was the 1,527th tournament tracked on PocketFives on the network in the past week.
- The 7th place finisher, Timothy Cramer, appeared in 1st place in Mexico country rankings as of the Jun 23rd. Lappy and Adamyid were ranked in 2nd and 3rd place in Mexico, respectfully.
- 27 people made it past the money bubble in this tournament, consisting of 2 PocketFivers and 25 non-PocketFivers.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from Mexico and Canada combined for $106,195.60.
- The average cash for PocketFivers in this tournament was $53,097.80, or 30.18% lower than the $76,046.23 for all players in this tournament.
- PocketFivers scooped 359.26 PLB Points, on average, from this tournament.
- The lowest ranked PocketFiver to cash in this tournament was carsonwentz for $28,629.80. This player could be found in 13,753rd place in the PocketFives Rankings at the time this tournament took place.