The WSOP #32: $100 The Opener [Final Day], $2M GTD event was won by Marolo. Marolo beat 4,599 players to take home $265,880.00 for his efforts, or 13.29% of the $2,000,000.00 prize pool. In total, PocketFivers cashed for 5.95% of the total prize pool, led by pabritz, who finished in 5th place in this tournament for $71,742.00.
- This tournament was the 125th tournament tracked on PocketFives on the network in the past day.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from Brazil and Canada combined for $93,454.00.
- 3,039 people made it past the money bubble in this tournament, consisting of 92 PocketFivers and 2,947 non-PocketFivers.
- The average cash for PocketFivers in this tournament was $1,292.97, or 31.69% higher than the $883.19 for all players in this tournament.
- PocketFivers scooped 30.05 PLB Points, on average, from this tournament.
- The lowest ranked PocketFiver to cash in this tournament was beijinghouse for $282.00. This player could be found in 16,674th place in the PocketFives Rankings at the time this tournament took place.
- The 5th place finisher, Pablo Silva, appeared in 4th place in Brazil country rankings as of Aug 3rd. The top ranked PocketFiver in Brazil at that time was bbotteon.