The Sunday Big $10 event was won by amudada1. Amudada1 beat 213 players to take home $391.30 for his efforts, or 19.57% of the $2,000.00 prize pool. In total, PocketFivers cashed for 16.54% of the total prize pool, led by Havana, who finished in 2nd place in this tournament for $289.30.
- The lowest ranked PocketFiver to cash in this tournament was davidgray for $22.27. This player could be found in 14,279th place in the PocketFives Rankings at the time this tournament took place.
- PocketFivers scooped 14.01 PLB Points, on average, from this tournament.
- 35 people made it past the money bubble in this tournament, consisting of 3 PocketFivers and 32 non-PocketFivers.
- The average cash for PocketFivers in this tournament was $110.24, or 48.17% higher than the $57.14 for all players in this tournament.
- The 2nd place finisher, I_WIN_THIS, appeared in 77th place in the United Kingdom country rankings as of Apr 19th. The top ranked PocketFiver in the United Kingdom at that time was girafganger7.
- This tournament was the 283rd tournament tracked on PocketFives on the network in the past day.