The WCOOP-50-H: $1,050 NLHE [6-Max], $500K Gtd event was won by deivid29. Deivid29 beat 677 players to take home $116,437.26 for his efforts, or 17.20% of the $677,000.00 prize pool. In total, PocketFivers cashed for 39.58% of the total prize pool, led by MindSlaver, who finished in 2nd place in this tournament for $82,670.56.
- The average cash for PocketFivers in this tournament was $7,881.58, or 3.37% lower than the $8,156.63 for all players in this tournament.
- PocketFivers scooped 122.70 PLB Points, on average, from this tournament.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from Costa Rica and Brazil combined for $139,422.69.
- The lowest ranked PocketFiver to cash in this tournament was shaundeeb for $2,350.07. This player could be found in 1,899th place in the PocketFives Rankings at the time this tournament took place.
- The 2nd place finisher, M_Acevedo, appeared in 3rd place in Costa Rica country rankings as of Sep 15th. The top ranked PocketFiver in Costa Rica at that time was Gettin Daize.
- This tournament was the 743rd tournament tracked on PocketFives on the network in the past day.
- 83 people made it past the money bubble in this tournament, consisting of 34 PocketFivers and 49 non-PocketFivers.