The Fifty Stack $500 event took place on the on Sep 24th. UnKnownK1d won the tournament for $15,546.08. The only PocketFives member to cash in this tournament at the time it took place was Costa Rica's Chris Oliver, who finished in 20th place for $1,204.38. Gettin Daize was ranked in 10th place in the PocketFives Worldwide Rankings at the time this tournament took place.
- This tournament represents the 14,958th time that Chris Oliver cashed in a tournament tracked by PocketFives at the time this tournament took place.
- MarkHateley was the first player eliminated from this tournament after the bubble broke, cashing for $1,556.45.
- The average cash in this tournament was $3,750.00 or 5% of the prize pool of $75,000.00.
- Chris Oliver is ranked in 1th place out of 123th place in the PocketFives Costa Rica Rankings at the time this tournament took place. Gettin Daize and telks were ranked in first and second place respectfully in the PocketFives Costa Rica Rankings.
- The top three players to cash in this tournament, UnKnownK1d, DonPepe, and yida won a combined $36,423.70 representing 48.56% of the $75,000.00 prize pool.
- This tournament was the 1,165th tournament tracked on PocketFives on the in the past week.