The SECOOP-62: €30 NLHE [6-Max, Progressive KO], €100K event was won by pesim1st. Pesim1st beat 5,543 players to take home $9,968.93 for his efforts, or 11.40% of the $87,428.10 prize pool. In total, PocketFivers cashed for 16.54% of the total prize pool, led by bmbn3, who finished in 2nd place in this tournament for $9,962.80.
- The average cash for PocketFivers in this tournament was $178.49, or 51.36% higher than the $86.82 for all players in this tournament.
- 1,007 people made it past the money bubble in this tournament, consisting of 81 PocketFivers and 926 non-PocketFivers.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from Portugal and Poland combined for $11,624.28.
- PocketFivers scooped 12.66 PLB Points, on average, from this tournament.
- This tournament was the 723rd tournament tracked on PocketFives on the network in the past day.
- The lowest ranked PocketFiver to cash in this tournament was LaFleure919 for $35.63. This player could be found in 17,130th place in the PocketFives Rankings at the time this tournament took place.
- The 2nd place finisher, bmbn3, appeared in 18th place in Portugal country rankings as of Nov 2nd. The top ranked PocketFiver in Portugal at that time was RuiBouquet.