Erro_707 outlasted a field of 1,184 players to win the PokerStars $3.30 NL Hold'em, $2.5K Gtd event for $604.70. Bypass1308 finished in second place, adding $444.00 to his bankroll. The highest finishing PocketFiver was MidEGambler, who took 8th place for $69.26. At the time of this tournament, you could find MidEGambler in 280th place in the PocketFives Rankings with $1,696,681.11 in total cashes.
- PocketFivers registered in 2010 cashed for $75.65, more than any other group of PocketFivers.
- PocketFives tracked 874 tournaments on PokerStars in the past 24 hours. PocketFivers cashed for $1,297,487.28 on PokerStars during this time.
- 2 PocketFivers from Canada cashed in this tournament for $77.42.
- The average cash in this tournament was $20.77, with 15 players cashing for at least this amount.
- PocketFivers scooped 122.20 PLB Points from this tournament.
- Players who weren't members of PocketFives combined for $3,307.54 spread over 149 cashes.
- The 8th place finisher, MidEGambler, appeared in 36th place in Canada country rankings as of Oct 13th, 2015. The top ranked PocketFiver in Canada at that time was cswami.