The Daily Big $30 event was won by Max Lauter. Max Lauter beat 97 players to take home $588.29 for his efforts, or 21.97% of the $2,677.20 prize pool. In total, PocketFivers cashed for 9.95% of the total prize pool, led by azevedo45, who finished in 5th place in this tournament for $211.75.
- The 5th place finisher, JHitTheField, appeared in 208th place in Brazil country rankings as of Jan 4th. The top ranked PocketFiver in Brazil at that time was bbotteon.
- 15 people made it past the money bubble in this tournament, consisting of 2 PocketFivers and 13 non-PocketFivers.
- The lowest ranked PocketFiver to cash in this tournament was Krustenfisch for $54.51. This player could be found in 864th place in the PocketFives Rankings at the time this tournament took place.
- The average cash for PocketFivers in this tournament was $133.13, or 25.41% lower than the $178.48 for all players in this tournament.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from Brazil and Austria combined for $266.26.
- This tournament was the 774th tournament tracked on PocketFives on the network in the past week.