The Winter OC #11 - $25,000 NLH 6-Max [Re-entry] event was won by SammyTwizz. SammyTwizz beat 300 players to take home $12,175.74 for his efforts, or 25.50% of the $47,747.82 prize pool. In total, PocketFivers cashed for 21.23% of the total prize pool, led by gary k, who finished in 3rd place in this tournament for $4,106.32.
- PocketFivers scooped 41.25 PLB Points, on average, from this tournament.
- 50 people made it past the money bubble in this tournament, consisting of 13 PocketFivers and 37 non-PocketFivers.
- The average cash for PocketFivers in this tournament was $779.76, or 18.35% lower than the $954.96 for all players in this tournament.
- This tournament was the 289th tournament tracked on PocketFives on the network in the past week.
- The lowest ranked PocketFiver to cash in this tournament was whiteshoes42 for $1,098.20. This player could be found in 3,681st place in the PocketFives Rankings at the time this tournament took place.