ZyabEL outlasted a field of 794 players to win the $5,000 Big Shot 5.50 event for $863.00. At the time of this tournament, you could find zyabEL ranked in 6,327th place in the PocketFives Worldwide Rankings and 326th place in the PocketFives Russian Federation rankings. Prior to this tournament, the last time zyabEL won a PocketFives tracked tournament was on Dec 18th, 2020, when he won the 888 Poker Network $200 Guaranteed for $79.95.
- The average cash in this tournament was $38.68, with 15 players cashing for at least this amount.
- PocketFivers scooped 177.27 PLB Points from this tournament.
- PocketFivers cashed for $1,325.31 on the final table, or 23.79% of the total final table payout of $3,072.59.
- Players who weren't members of PocketFives combined for $4,082.65 spread over 135 cashes.
- 3 PocketFivers from Russian Federation cashed in this tournament for $1,339.23.
- KuzyaTT was the first PocketFiver to cash after the bubble broke in 10th place for $63.49.