The WPT #13 WPT500 Knockout Day 1G: $1M Gtd [PKO, 2-Day Even event was won by BORIS KOLEV. BORIS KOLEV beat 810 players to take home $968.75 for his efforts, or 0.88% of the $110,249.97 prize pool. In total, PocketFivers cashed for 2.24% of the total prize pool, led by LarsLuzak, who finished in 23rd place in this tournament for $781.25.
- The lowest ranked PocketFiver to cash in this tournament was GUSTAVO SILVA for $125.00. This player could be found in 732nd place in the PocketFives Rankings at the time this tournament took place.
- PocketFivers scooped 23.61 PLB Points, on average, from this tournament.
- This tournament was the 2,128th tournament tracked on PocketFives on the network in the past week.
- The 23rd place finisher, SAMI KELOPURO, appeared in 1st place in Finland country rankings as of the Mar 23rd. Cerf83 and 2outerjames were ranked in 2nd and 3rd place in Finland, respectfully.
- 311 people made it past the money bubble in this tournament, consisting of 8 PocketFivers and 303 non-PocketFivers.
- The average cash for PocketFivers in this tournament was $308.59, or 12.31% lower than the $351.92 for all players in this tournament.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from Finland and Portugal combined for $1,406.25.