The PokerStars $2.20 NLHE [1R1A, $5K Gtd] event was won by cacemesking. Cacemesking beat 1,270 players to take home $1,016.50 for his efforts, or 17.49% of the $5,812.00 prize pool. In total, PocketFivers cashed for 2.98% of the total prize pool, led by WokOnYonge, who finished in 16th place in this tournament for $31.96.
- The 17th place finisher, frankwhite42, appeared in 1,782nd place in Canada country rankings as of Feb 11th, 2015. The top ranked PocketFiver in Canada at that time was p0cket00.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from Canada and Russian Federation combined for $116.21.
- PocketFivers scooped 6.75 PLB Points, on average, from this tournament.
- This tournament was the 3,657th tournament tracked on PocketFives on the PokerStars network in the past week.
- 144 people made it past the money bubble in this tournament, consisting of 11 PocketFivers and 133 non-PocketFivers.
- The lowest ranked PocketFiver to cash in this tournament was jpoksp (pokerdrt) for $12.78. This player could be found in 13,214th place in the PocketFives Rankings at the time this tournament took place.
- The average cash for PocketFivers in this tournament was $15.74, or 61% lower than the $40.36 for all players in this tournament.