Full Tilt$5,000 Guarantee
- Site/Network:Full Tilt
- Date:Oct 22nd, 2008
- Prize Pool:$ 5,712.00
- Total Players:238
- Buy In:$ 24.00
The finale of the Full Tilt $5,000 Guarantee event featured a heads-up battle between cbreza and BigEdJr17. When the final cards were dealt, cbreza earned $1,399.44 for the win, while BigEdJr17 settled for a consolation prize of $919.63.
- Rob Gorschewsky, who finished in third place, earned 11.50% of the prize pool.
- The total number of players to cash in this tournament was 30.
- Among those PocketFivers narrowly missing out on the final table in this tournament was StiflingElbows (ChewSeeds), who finished in 19th place and cashed for $51.41.
- Members of PocketFives earned $1,970.64 of the $5,712 prize pool.
- PocketFivers who reached the money in this tournament made the countries of the United States and Germany proud, just to name a few.
- Non-PocketFivers at the final table combined for a total of $2,524.70.
- The average cash in this tournament was $190.40.