Full Tilt$32K Super Turbo KO
- Site/Network:Full Tilt
- Date:Sep 23rd, 2010
- Prize Pool:$ 35,200.00
- Total Players:880
- Buy In:$ 50.00
The finale of the Full Tilt $32K Super Turbo KO event featured a heads-up battle between DenverSports and justgobroke. When the final cards were dealt, DenverSports earned $7,515.20 for the win, while justgobroke settled for a consolation prize of $4,928.
- PocketFivers who reached the money in this tournament made the countries of the United States and Hungary proud, just to name a few.
- jskflny, who finished in third place, earned 10% of the prize pool.
- The average cash in this tournament was $345.10.
- Non-PocketFivers at the final table combined for a total of $14,238.40.
- The first place finish by DenverSports was worth 187.62 PLB Points.
- Among those PocketFivers narrowly missing out on the final table in this tournament was DNA2RNA, who finished in 11th place and cashed for $415.36.
- Members of PocketFives earned $13,027.52 of the $35,200 prize pool.