Full Tilt$125,000 Guarantee (Rebuy)
- Site/Network:Full Tilt
- Date:Oct 17th, 2010
- Prize Pool:$ 193,800.00
- Total Players:583
- Buy In:$ 100.00
The finale of the Full Tilt Poker $125,000 Guarantee (Rebuy) event featured a heads-up battle between Coilmaster855 and charder30 (charder). When the final cards were dealt, Coilmaster855 earned $48,450 for the win, while charder30 settled for a consolation prize of $30,039.
- tuna_fish_tank, who finished in third place, earned 11.25% of the prize pool.
- PocketFivers who reached the money in this tournament made the countries of the United States and Canada proud, just to name a few.
- Members of the PocketFives earned $75,436.65 of the $193,800 prize pool.
- Among those PocketFivers narrowly missing out on the final table in this tournament was Squirrely1, who finished in 10th place and cashed for $2,131.80.
- Non-PocketFivers at the final table combined for a total of $105,039.60.
- The three highest ranking members of PocketFives at the time this tournament took place to cash in this tournament were apestyles, ambiguosity (taypaur), and agriffrod, who together cashed for $14,341.20.
- The total number of players to cash in this tournament was 54.