Full Tilt PokerDaily Dollar Rebuy
- Site/Network:Full Tilt Poker
- Date:Nov 6th, 2010
- Prize Pool:$ 17,337.00
- Total Players:6242
- Buy In:$ 1.00
The finale of the Full Tilt Poker Daily Dollar Rebuy event featured a heads-up battle between Bmoney90tm (bAllinOnAbudget) and mads191. When the final cards were dealt, Bmoney90tm earned $3,372.39 for the win, while mads191 settled for a consolation prize of $2,063.10.
- The average cash in this tournament was $24.08.
- The three highest ranking members of PocketFives at the time this tournament took place to cash in this tournament were Whatshoulditbe, socrates555, and FloppedTheNuts, who together cashed for $356.80.
- Members of the PocketFives earned $4,460.94 of the $17,337 prize pool.
- The first place finish by Bmoney90tm was worth 131.67 PLB Points.
- Among those PocketFivers narrowly missing out on the final table in this tournament was hsarc01 (Hsarc), who finished in 21st place and cashed for $46.81.
- AllPlex90, who finished in third place, earned 8.40% of the prize pool.
- The total number of players to cash in this tournament was 500.