PokerStars$11 NL Hold'em [10-minute levels]
- Date:Dec 18th, 2007
- Prize Pool:$ 11,430.00
- Total Players:1143
- Buy In:$ 11.00
The finale of the PokerStars $11 NL Hold'em [10-minute levels] event featured a heads-up battle between zachary muk and GfAtB. When the final cards were dealt, zachary muk earned $2,857.51 for the win, while GfAtB settled for a consolation prize of $1,600.21.
- Members of the PocketFives earned $857.28 of the $11,430 prize pool.
- Non-PocketFivers at the final table combined for a total of $7,966.79.
- PocketFivers who reached the money in this tournament made the countries of the United States and Canada proud, just to name a few.
- cali831, who finished in third place, earned 9% of the prize pool.
- The total number of players to cash in this tournament was 99.
- Among those PocketFivers narrowly missing out on the final table in this tournament was oconnor8, who finished in 10th place and cashed for $102.88.
- The average cash in this tournament was $115.45.