PokerStars$4.40 NL Hold'em [2R1A, $2K Guaranteed]
- Date:Mar 16th, 2011
- Prize Pool:$ 9,224.00
- Total Players:832
- Buy In:$ 4.00
The finale of the PokerStars $4.40 NL Hold'em [2R1A, $2K Guaranteed] event featured a heads-up battle between Splichy and gpapi17. When the final cards were dealt, Splichy earned $1,729.80 for the win, while gpapi17 settled for a consolation prize of $1,245.24.
- _andersoon91, who finished in third place, earned 10% of the prize pool.
- PocketFivers who reached the money in this tournament made the countries of Russian Federation and Hungary proud, just to name a few.
- Non-PocketFivers at the final table combined for a total of $5,765.30.
- The average cash in this tournament was $85.41.
- Among those PocketFivers narrowly missing out on the final table in this tournament was bebeto99, who finished in 12th place and cashed for $96.85.
- The total number of players to cash in this tournament was 108.
- Members of the PocketFives earned $1,029.31 of the $9,224 prize pool.