PokerStars$4.40 NL Hold'em [2R1A]
- Date:Mar 21st, 2011
- Prize Pool:$ 3,512.00
- Total Players:312
- Buy In:$ 4.00
rowan_1282 beat out 312 players to win the $4.40 NL Hold'em [2R1A] event on PokerStars for $685.01. His win represented 19.50% of the $3,512 prize pool. The highest finishing PocketFiver was katie75013, who took 3rd place for $386.32. After this tournament, you could find katie75013 in 1,606th place in the PocketFives Rankings.
- The average cash in this tournament was $78.04.
- PocketFivers scooped 142.17 PLB Points from this tournament.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from the United States and New Zealand combined for $772.62.
- The paydays of everyone at the final table meant that all other players who cashed in this tournament earned a combined $995.49.
- Non-PocketFivers took home $2,565.56 from this tournament.
- The top three finishing PocketFivers in this tournament in terms of place finished were from the United States, New Zealand, and France.
- The top two finishing players who were not members of PocketFives were rowan_1282 and Far2far, who combined for $1,203.03.