Full Tilt PokerThe Sunday Mulligan
- Site/Network:Full Tilt Poker
- Date:Jun 5th, 2011
- Prize Pool:$ 76,600.00
- Total Players:383
- Buy In:$ 200.00
The finale of the Full Tilt Poker The Sunday Mulligan event featured a heads-up battle between gomdol99 (Gomdol) and callmethenuts. When the final cards were dealt, gomdol99 earned $16,043.66 for the win, while callmethenuts settled for a consolation prize of $15,362.34.
- David Buetta, who finished in third place, earned 12% of the prize pool.
- The total number of players to cash in this tournament was 36.
- The average cash in this tournament was $2,127.78.
- The first place finish by gomdol99 was worth 276.77 PLB Points.
- Members of the PocketFives earned $40,402.46 of the $76,600 prize pool.
- Non-PocketFivers at the final table combined for a total of $26,469.34.
- PocketFivers who reached the money in this tournament made the countries of Canada and Austria proud, just to name a few.