iPoker Network$200,000 Guaranteed
- Site/Network:iPoker Network
- Date:Oct 16th, 2011
- Prize Pool:$ 200,000.00
- Total Players:993
- Buy In:$ 200.00
Pokerallies beat out 993 players to win the $200,000 Guaranteed event on iPoker for $42,000. His win represented 21% of the $200,000 prize pool. The highest finishing PocketFiver was Pokerallies, who took 1st place for $42,000. After this tournament, you could find Puggy82 in 358th place in the PocketFives Rankings.
- The top three finishing PocketFivers in this tournament in terms of place finished were from Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Australia.
- The paydays of everyone at the final table meant that all other players who cashed in this tournament earned a combined $77,200.
- The top two finishing players who were not members of PocketFives were LOTSnLOTS and SpazzHunter, who combined for $26,000.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from Switzerland and the United Kingdom combined for $31,940.
- The PocketFives community had 25 in the money finishers in this online poker tournament.
- PocketFivers scooped 2,028.58 PLB Points from this tournament.
- The average cash in this tournament was $1,333.33.