MergeGaming Network$8,000 Guaranteed Freezeout - Short Handed
- Site/Network:MergeGaming Network
- Date:Nov 27th, 2011
- Prize Pool:$ 9,975.00
- Total Players:133
- Buy In:$ 82.00
The finale of the MergeGaming $8,000 Guaranteed Freezeout - Short Handed event featured a heads-up battle between iRpmPaulDewald (PremiumStud) and Fatty696969 (FatsoFat6969). When the final cards were dealt, iRpmPaulDewald earned $2,763.08 for the win, while Fatty696969 settled for a consolation prize of $1,795.51.
- Among those PocketFivers narrowly missing out on the final table in this tournament was MellowMoood (vitobiggs), who finished in 11th place and cashed for $169.57.
- KaBiNk (kabink88), who finished in third place, earned 12% of the prize pool.
- Non-PocketFivers at the final table combined for a total of $1,466.32.
- The average cash in this tournament was $554.17.
- The first place finish by iRpmPaulDewald was worth 99.87 PLB Points.
- The total number of players to cash in this tournament was 18.
- The three highest ranking members of PocketFives at the time this tournament took place to cash in this tournament were MenachemBenUri (lechaim18), iRpmPaulDewald, and jugadormejor (cvmoney15), who together cashed for $3,710.71.