PokerStars$4.40 NL Hold'em [2R1A]
- Date:Jan 22nd, 2012
- Prize Pool:$ 3,664.00
- Total Players:317
- Buy In:$ 4.00
mark0x0 beat out 317 players to win the $4.40 NL Hold'em [2R1A] event on PokerStars for $714.69. His win represented 19.51% of the $3,664 prize pool. The highest finishing PocketFiver was luchinidonha (lucasdonha), who took 6th place for $164.88. After this tournament, you could find lucasdonha in 1,776th place in the PocketFives Rankings.
- PocketFivers scooped 134.77 PLB Points from this tournament.
- Non-PocketFivers took home $3,072.31 from this tournament.
- The PocketFives community had 12 in the money finishers in this online poker tournament.
- The paydays of everyone at the final table meant that all other players who cashed in this tournament earned a combined $1,038.54.
- The top two finishing players who were not members of PocketFives were mark0x0 and Pasha713, who combined for $1,255.13.
- mark0x0, who finished in first place, earned 19.51% of the prize pool.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from Brazil and the United Kingdom combined for $280.29.