PokerStars$109 NL Hold'em [2R1A, $12K Gtd]
- Date:Jan 22nd, 2012
- Prize Pool:$ 41,800.00
- Total Players:125
- Buy In:$ 109.00
didi377 beat out 125 players to win the $109 NL Hold'em [2R1A, $12K Gtd] event on PokerStars for $9,614. His win represented 23% of the $41,800 prize pool. The highest finishing PocketFiver was apestyles, who took 3rd place for $5,078.70. After this tournament, you could find apestyles in 99th place in the PocketFives Rankings.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from Canada and Chile combined for $12,268.30.
- The top three finishing PocketFivers in this tournament in terms of place finished were from Canada, Chile, and Ireland.
- The PocketFives community had 12 in the money finishers in this online poker tournament.
- Non-PocketFivers took home $19,896.80 from this tournament.
- The top two finishing players who were not members of PocketFives were didi377 and isuckoutonu, who combined for $16,302.
- PocketFivers scooped 732.19 PLB Points from this tournament.
- The paydays of everyone at the final table meant that all other players who cashed in this tournament earned a combined $8,088.30.