PokerStars$109 NL Hold'em [2R1A, $12K Gtd]
- Date:Jan 28th, 2012
- Prize Pool:$ 21,600.00
- Total Players:84
- Buy In:$ 109.00
WhiteRabbito beat out 84 players to win the $109 NL Hold'em [2R1A, $12K Gtd] event on PokerStars for $5,950.80. His win represented 27.55% of the $21,600 prize pool. The highest finishing PocketFiver was Pipedream17, who took 3rd place for $3,024. After this tournament, you could find Pipedream17 in 14th place in the PocketFives Rankings.
- PocketFivers scooped 216.24 PLB Points from this tournament.
- Non-PocketFivers took home $15,357.60 from this tournament.
- The paydays of everyone at the final table meant that all other players who cashed in this tournament earned a combined $1,555.20.
- The PocketFives community had 4 in the money finishers in this online poker tournament.
- The average cash in this tournament was $1,800.
- The top three finishing PocketFivers in this tournament in terms of place finished were from Canada, Brazil, and Israel.
- The top two finishing players who were not members of PocketFives were WhiteRabbito and Greenstone25, who combined for $9,946.80.